Automate OS deployment
Specops Deploy removes time-consuming manual tasks and improves IT efficiency through a simplified software deployment process. Whether you are installing applications on multiple devices, or upgrading your computers to a new operating system, it is the key to ensuring your time is well spent. Specops Deploy uses existing technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Deployment Services (WDS), Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). The solution simplifies deployment by adding an integrated administration interface to these components.
Deploy and manage applications
Specops Deploy leverages your Active Directory infrastructure and creates a powerful application distribution platform with granular and dynamic targeting of machines. You can deploy a variety of application types, including Windows Installer, Windows Installer Patch, App-V, Legacy (.exe, .bat, .cmd), and Windows Store applications. Schedule software deployments and get detailed feedback about the progress, success, or failure of the software deployment process. Specops Deploy uses Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) for package downloads which ensures the best possible performance over slow or unreliable network links.
Real-time deployment feedback
Specops Deploy keeps you informed of what is going on with your deployments. Get feedback on your computer deployments, and the status of your application installations in real-time. The deployment feedback interface can be used to view details about the target PC, and the installation log.
Sound like a good fit?Get in Touch
- Built on top of Active Directory, Group Policy, WDS, Windows ADK, and MDT
- Zero touch deployment of all Windows versions, including Windows 10 in-place upgrades
- Automatic replication of deployment shares across all deployment servers
- Retains user data between operating system re-installations
- Health monitoring, feedback, and reporting for all components
- Improves and simplifies image and driver management
- Supports scheduling, and installations while Windows is started or when users are logging in
- Supports Windows Installer packages, App-V packages, Legacy packages, modern Windows Store applications
- Supports for advanced targeting of deployment packages using “OR”, “AND”, “NOT” grouping criteria
- Group Policy based management of the System Center Endpoint Protection client
Try it for FREE, today!
Please fill in your information to start your free trial. All fields are mandatory.
Erik Blum, “The most important thing about Specops is that you can automate everything. In the past technicians had to manually perform computer backup before the computer was upgraded to the latest Windows version. You can and should automate this task. Also, automating application installation/upgrade/replacement is easy.”Full Review
Brien Posey, “Another thing that I really liked about Specops OS Deploy is that it keeps the administrator informed of what is going on with deployments…the Deployment tab can accumulate a lot of information, especially in large environments that deploy lots of operating systems.”Full Review
Allan Myers needed a way for their mobile workers to manage their password-related tasks any time of day on any device.Read More
When a group of hackers used weak passwords to carry out a ransomware attack on the municipality of Kalix in Sweden, the municipality worked with IT consultants and security experts to complete system upgrades.Read More