Automate OS deployment
Specops Deploy removes time-consuming manual tasks and improves IT efficiency through a simplified software deployment process. Whether you are installing applications on multiple devices, or upgrading your computers to a new operating system, it is the key to ensuring your time is well spent.Read More
Specops Deploy uses existing technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Deployment Services (WDS), Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). The solution simplifies deployment by adding an integrated administration interface to these components.
Deploy and manage applications
Specops Deploy leverages your Active Directory infrastructure and creates a powerful application distribution platform with granular and dynamic targeting of machines. You can deploy a variety of application types, including Windows Installer, Windows Installer Patch, App-V, Legacy (.exe, .bat, .cmd), and Windows Store applications.Read More
Schedule software deployments and get detailed feedback about the progress, success, or failure of the software deployment process. Specops Deploy uses Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) for package downloads which ensures the best possible performance over slow or unreliable network links.
Simplify lifecycle management
The solution add-ons enhance the end-to-end management of the desktop lifecycle with everything from self-service, inventory, and script targeting.Read More
The add-ons consist of the following products:
- Specops Self Service Portal: The Self Service Portal lets users request resources without contacting the helpdesk.
- Specops Inventory: Inventory uses your existing infrastructure to provide you with the information you need to make the right management decisions.
- Specops Command: Command allows you to execute PowerShell or VBScripts on client systems and receive feedback on the results.
Sound like a good fit?Get in Touch
- Built on top of Active Directory, Group Policy, WDS, Windows ADK, and MDT
- Zero touch deployment of all Windows versions, including Windows 10 in-place upgrades
- Automatic replication of deployment shares across all deployment servers
- Retains user data between operating system re-installations
- Health monitoring, feedback, and reporting for all components
- Improves and simplifies image and driver management
- Supports scheduling, and installations while Windows is started or when users are logging in
- Supports Windows Installer packages, App-V packages, Legacy packages, modern Windows Store applications
- Supports for advanced targeting of deployment packages using “OR”, “AND”, “NOT” grouping criteria
- Group Policy based management of the System Center Endpoint Protection client
Try it for FREE, today!
Please fill in your information to start your free trial. All fields are mandatory.