Updated May 18, 2018
Specops Software complies with applicable GDPR regulations. We are committed to high standards of information security and privacy. Any instance where Specops Software acts as a Data Processor or Data Controller is documented and communicated according to GDPR regulations.
We collect user data to provide information requested by you via email, telephone, or form registration. When you ask for information from Specops Software we collect the following information: name, email address, phone number, company name, country, visits to our website, and email behavior.
Provision of goods and services
We collect user data to provision goods and services according to a contract with a client. When you become a client of Specops Software we collect the following information: name, email address, phone number, company address, information regarding contracts and products purchased, visits to our website, and email behavior.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as payment processing. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We collect user data within job recruitment processes in order to contact candidates. When you apply for a job directly with Specops Software through a recruiter or on a job posting website, we collect the following information: name, address, email address, phone number, employment history, education history.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our recruitment processes. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information to provide information or services you’ve requested. We may use third-party services to assist us in processing your personal information. We require that such third-party services comply with our Privacy and Data Policy as well as any appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We may use certain information collected from you to troubleshoot technical problems, administer services, and/or develop products.
Specops Software does not rent or sell your information. We use online information in the following ways:
- Information you provide us as part of a registration process we may use to contact you;
- Information you provide online, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we may use the information to customize future communications and web pages;
- Email and use data to direct you to a particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you receive;
- For information about web pages visited, page sessions per week, and the like, we may use this information internally to improve the design and user experience of our web pages.
Specops Software may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to not share your information with anyone else.
Sharing of Information
Specops Software shares your information for business purposes on a need-to-know basis, and only with:
- Employees and affiliates;
- Customers from which we received the information;
- Resellers and business partners so that they may contact you for various purposes related to Specops Software products;
- Other third-parties that (a) agree to safeguard such information, (b) sign confidentiality agreements, and (c) only use such information for our benefit;
- Other entities authorized to have access to such information under applicable law or regulation.
Your information also may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition of all or a portion of a business of Specops Software or its subsidiaries, or both.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Google Adwords remarketing
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, and not ours. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of third party website. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement and user terms and conditions whenever interacting with, and prior to providing any personal information to, any other website.
You can update or delete your information
You can unsubscribe from our email marketing at anytime from this page, or request to be deleted from our database by sending us an email at email@example.com, or sending your request to any Specops Software office.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.