Get password reports
Analyze your domain password policies, and fine-grained password policies, to see if they enable users to create secure passwords. Generate reports to identify accounts with password vulnerabilities, including expired passwords, identical passwords, blank passwords, and more. In addition to these insights, Specops Password Auditor allows you to measure the effectiveness of your policies against a brute-force attack. For a complete list of the password reports, see the product overview.
Audit Active Directory accounts
With many breaches resulting from compromised passwords, accounts using leaked passwords are an entry point for attackers. Our password audit tool scans and checks passwords of the user accounts against a list of vulnerable passwords obtained from multiple data breach leaks. It also provides a full view of the administrator accounts in an organization’s domain, including stale/inactive admin accounts. From a single view, you can identify vulnerabilities that can assist you with your security plan.
Align password policies with standards
Are your password policies enabling poor practice? Specops Password Auditor generates comparison reports of the password settings in your organization, with industry standards and compliance standards from NIST, PCI, Microsoft, and SANS.
Sound like a good fit?Get in Touch
- Overview of password policies including change interval, dictionary enforcement, as well as relative strength
- Identify accounts using one of over 1 billion compromised passwords
- Identify user accounts without a minimum password length requirement
- Identify dormant user accounts
- Password expiration reports to curb password-related helpdesk calls
- Use standalone or integrate with Specops Password Policy
- Export report data to CSV for further processing
- Generate an executive summary PDF report to share your results with decision makers (available in English, French, or German)
- Audit least privilege implementation with a review of accounts with admin rights
- Identify users who have not changed their password since X date to help with a reset all password directive or the rollout of a new password policy
Powerful and easy to use
Download for FREE
Please fill in your information to get your free download. All fields are mandatory.
Timothy Warner, “For Windows systems administrators, Specops Password Auditor is a must-have utility. You can’t beat the price (free), and if the tool helps you spot just one previously unknown high-privilege account, then the tool has given your business tremendous value.”Full Review
Brien Posey, “The software works flawlessly, the documentation is well written (not that you will need it), the software is easy to use, you can get it for free, and most importantly, it does something useful. I simply cannot justify giving Specops Password Auditor anything other than a well deserved perfect score.”Full Review