Get password reports
Analyze your domain password policies, and fine-grained password policies, to see if they enable users to create secure passwords. Generate reports to identify accounts with password vulnerabilities, including expired passwords, identical passwords, blank passwords, and more. In addition to these insights, Specops Password Auditor allows you to measure the effectiveness of your policies against a brute-force attack.
Audit Active Directory accounts
With many breaches resulting from compromised passwords, accounts using leaked passwords are an entry point for attackers. Specops Password Auditor scans and checks passwords of the user accounts against a list of vulnerable passwords obtained from multiple data breach leaks. It also provides a full view of the administrator accounts in an organization’s domain, including stale/inactive admin accounts. From a single view, you can identify vulnerabilities that can assist you with your security plan.
Align password policies with standards
Are your password policies enabling poor practice? Specops Password Auditor generates comparison reports of the password settings in your organization, with industry standards and compliance standards from NIST, PCI, Microsoft, and SANS.
Sound like a good fit?Get in Touch
- Overview of password policies including change interval, dictionary enforcement, as well as relative strength
- Identify accounts using leaked passwords
- Identify user accounts without a minimum password length requirement
- Identify dormant user accounts
- Password expiration reports to curb password-related helpdesk calls
- Use standalone or integrate with Specops Password Policy
- Export report data to CSV for further processing
Download for FREE
Please fill in your information to start your free trial. All fields are mandatory.