Get password reports
It is time to examine your policies to understand why users are picking poor passwords. With Password Auditor, you can see if your password policies enable users to create strong passwords. The relative strength meter allows you to measure the effectiveness of your policies against a brute-force attack.
Audit Active Directory accounts
Stale accounts, especially those with administrator privileges, are an attractive target for attackers. These accounts can access sensitive resources without detection. Password Auditor provides a full view of the administrator accounts in an organization’s domain, including stale/inactive admin accounts. From a single view, you can identify problem areas that can assist your cleanup operation.
Align password policies with standards
Are your password policies enabling poor practice? Password Auditor generates comparison reports of the password settings in your organization, with industry standards and compliance standards from NIST, PCI, Microsoft, and SANS.
Sound like a good fit?Get in Touch
- Overview of password policies including change interval, dictionary enforcement, as well as relative strength
- Identify user accounts without a minimum password length requirement
- Identify dormant user accounts
- Password expiration reports to curb password-related helpdesk calls
- Use standalone or integrate with Specops Password Policy
- Export report data to CSV for further processing
Download for FREE
Please fill in your information to start your free trial. All fields are mandatory.