User verification is an essential security component of any self-service password reset solution. Password Reset allows users to verify their identity using two-factor authentication with a one-time mobile verification code, and/or security questions. This ensures that the reset process is consistent with the high level of security you expect.
Password Reset is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the Windows log-on screen, the web, and the mobile apps. The ease of access allows end users to change their password and unlock their account whenever they need to, and from wherever they happen to be. The password reset process is fast, secure, reliable and self-service driven.
Password Reset contains a complete customization tool which gives you control over the end-user interface. You can customize the graphical appearance, text, and language used in the product. Password Reset supports over 20 different languages out of the box. You can also add your own translations to the tool.
Get more MFA options with our hybrid password reset solutionLearn more
- Accessible from any web browser, the Windows log-on screen, or the Password Reset mobile app
- Helpdesk interface for verifying end-users, unlocking user accounts, and setting temporary passwords
- User enrollment enforcement and auto-enrollment options
- Enrollment notifications via system tray, email, or unclosable fullscreen browser
- Statistics and audit reporting to view usage and track system events
- Multi-language support: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh
Try it for FREE, today!
Please fill in your information to start your free trial. All fields are mandatory.