Reinstalling a tablet in your domain
(Last updated on February 6, 2020)
In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through how to reinstall a tablet already joined in your domain.
Domain joined tablet – step-by-step guide to reinstalling a tablet in your domain
- Open Specops OS Admin tool, right-click within drivers and choose model. Choose new Child model folder from your computer.
- Right-click on the model, choose add new Child folder and choose which operating system you want to deploy.
- Right-click on OS and import drivers.
- Publish this under server/image server.
- Connect a USB Ethernet adapter to the tablet and connect to the network.
- Choose reinstall compuer in the OS Admin tool.
- Type the computer name, choose default or default and discard user data. Tick the box for attempt GPupdate, press next and execute.
- You’re done!