Invisible reCAPTCHA uses artificial intelligence to prevent bots (non-human entities) from engaging in harmful activities, such as obtaining leaked usernames/passwords.
Example: When a user signs in to their account for the very first time or resets their password, the Invisible reCAPTCHA analyzes the user and determines if they are a human. If reCAPTCHA determines that the user is human, they are taken to the sign in page where they can enter their credentials.
As an administrator, you can configure Invisible reCAPTCHA V2 in Specops Password Reset. To make use of reCAPTCHA in Specops Password Reset, you must generate a site and secret key in Google’s admin console, and register these keys in the Specops Password Reset Configuration tool.
Example of secret and site keys:
- Site key: 1LdC642UAAAAAL6MBmeSRJB22UJaHSxohbDtZUpp
- Secret key: 6LdM648UAAAA6DUaNyeriVpHSyWd-Hn65sUEYIwM
Adding the secret key
- In the Specops Password Reset Configuration tool, click the Captcha Settings tab.
- In the Captcha Settings table, click the Edit link.
- In the Site Key field, enter the site key that you have obtained from Google, and select the Active checkbox to activate it.
- Click OK.
Adding the site key
- In the Specops Password Reset configuration tool, click the Captcha Settings tab.
- Click the Save Secret Key link.
- In the Save Secret Key pop-up, enter the secret key.
- Click OK.