Before Trusted Network Locations can be used as an identity service in a policy, the trusted IP ranges have to be defined.
Note that if no IP ranges have been configured, all IP addresses are considered not trusted. If IP ranges have been configured, all IP addresses outside of the configured ranges are considered not trusted.
- In Authentication Web , go to Trusted Network Locations in the side navigation.
- Fill in a name for the range in the Name IP Range field.
- Fill in the From IP address and To IP address fields. To add a single IP address (not a range), only fill in the From IP address field.
- Click Add.
To remove a configured IP range, click on the trashcan icon next to the range you want to delete.
Bulk import IP ranges from file
If you have a list of trusted IPs or IP ranges in CSV format, you can upload that file to add the IPs/ranges to the list of Trusted Network Locations.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the file you want to upload. Click Open.
- Optional: check the Ignore IP ranges that already exist checkbox if your list includes IP ranges already in the Trusted Network Locations list.
- Click Upload
Removing all IP ranges
Click the Remove All button at the top of the list to remove all IP ranges from the list.