Add an operating system image
You will need at least one operating system image to use during client installations. You will need to add your first operating system image from an original source. This should be the original Microsoft Volume License DVD.
- Open the Specops Deploy/OS admin tool.
- In the navigation pane, expand Images and Packages, and click Import Operating System from Original Source.
- Enter or browse to the location of the device or the folder containing the operating system, and click Next.
- Select the operating system you want to import, and click Next.
Enter an image name and description.
If you are using MAK-licensing you should also add the license key to the image data.
- Click Next to import the selected image to the Specops Deploy/OS deployment repository.