Link in die Zwischenablage kopiert
The Release Notes provide a summary of new features and changes since the last release. The Release Notes can help you evaluate whether an upgrade is necessary.
- Inventory of scheduled tasks could fail with eventlog error about failing to read last runtime.
- If the Specops Inventory SQL user set a default language other than English, an error occurred as a result of the Date/Time format.
- New Configuration Tool which can be used to add license information and clean the database.
- Firewall exception for port 4380 is now automatically added during installation.
- Ability to inventory Windows Store Applications.
- Specops Inventory now has the new Specops interface.
- Task Scheduler Inventory to work with the Task Scheduler v2 Interfaces.
- Added new report for Mapped Network Drives in Reports.
- The Setup Assistant now support configuration of Service Accounts directly.
- PDF from Specops Reporting have strange date output in certain scenarios.
- On slower computers the Inventory Server Service randomly doesn’t start at boot, due to the Windows Server Service not being fully started.
- User Mode directory used for Tracing isn’t created if it doesn’t exist.
- Filtering in non-compliance reports in Specops Reporting has wrong conditions.
- IFP files are being held on the Inventory Server.
- Hotfix Information not being read in Reporting for Windows 7 OS.
- Error in reporting when viewing a report without any data.
- Inventory fails to retrieve user desktop information on Windows 7.
- Client Side Extension causing Windows XP x86 machines to crash.
- Updated Setup Assistant to latest Specops branding.
- Database version updated to 10054 after the installation of the new Inventory server
- IIS installation from the Setup Assistant on x64 platform supported.
- IIS detection of web sites works with other bindings than http and https.
- Computer name change updated when a full sync is made.
- Installation of another Specops Deploy causes Inventory to crash.
- The SetupAssistant did not upgrade the Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers when updated from version 3.2 to 3.6.
- The number of license written as a DWORD and not a string.
- The Setup Assistant now allows separate installations of Specops Inventory and Specops Reporting.
- The License key is now stored per server rather than per administrator, meaning that new administrators will not have to import the license key separately in order to administrate the product. Existing customers may have to request a new license key in the new format required by the Setup Assistant.
- Specops Reporting Scheduler Service: This component is now a stand-alone service installed during the setup of Specops Inventory.
- A new database view has been added to track the number of days since the last usage of installed software
- The “last logged on user” is now correctly inventoried.
- Specops Reporting Filters Improved: On reports that contains a Filter, no option is selected when to report is loaded instead a default value (Select… ) are set as default. This change makes the loading of the pages much faster.
- RSAT support: The Group Policy MMC Snap-ins now support the new Group Policy Management Console introduced in Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT). The setup detects the version used on the computer it is installed and configures everything correctly.
- SQL 2008 support: Specops Inventory now fully supports SQL Server 2008. The Setup Assistant is updated to include SQL 2008 Express edition.
- No signed binaries: To prevent time-outs when loading signed. Net binaries in environments that do not have access to a public Certificate Revocation List (CRL), the binaries are no longer signed. This does not apply to the Windows Installer packages, which are still signed.
- The SQL Views that is used to create reports are no longer cached: The first time Specops Reporting is used all the SQL server views used to build the reports was loaded and cached. Previously this required a restart of the Specops Reporting Web Site.
- If User Inventory is used the Email address is not found and is always blank. The reason for the problem was that the value mailAddress was incorrectly used instead of the value mail. The updates Client Side Extension now searches for the correct property on the user object in AD.
- Uninstalling the CSE no longer leaves items in the Registry.
- “Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.” error is now fixed.
- When a value changed on the client in combination with the object synchronization error above, inventory is now properly sent.
- WMI Classes containing DateTime properties can now be inventoried.
- When Selecting a properties from a WMI class, only the selected properties are now sent from the CSE to the server.