First-time O365 access with Specops Authentication will redirect you to the Enrollment page, where you can enroll with the identity services you want to use to for authentication.
Once you have completed your enrollment, you will be logged in for the first time.
Enter your Username on
You may be asked to specify whether the account is a work or school account.
You will be redirected to the
Specops Authentication Enrollment page.
Authenticate using the available identity services. You will need to
enroll with enough identity services to fill the star bar.
For example, if using Specops Authenticator:
- Select the Specops Authenticator identity service.
- Download and install the Specops Authenticator app on your mobile device. The app can be found on iTunes, Google Play and the Microsoft Store.
- Click Continue on the enrollment page.
Open the Specops Authenticator app on your mobile device. Tap the
Scan QR code button on your mobile device and then scan the
QR code from your computer screen. The app will automatically
access the camera function on your device. Hold your device up to
the QR code displayed on your PC screen.
If you are unable to scan the code, you may enter the Secret Key instead.
The Specops Authenticator app will display a temporary passcode on
your mobile device
- The temporary passcode will change every 20 seconds
- You must enter a passcode before it changes on your mobile device screen
- A blue line under the passcode will indicate the relative amount of time remaining
Enter the temporary passcode from the Specops Authenticator and
then select Verify.
- The temporary passcode will appear as two sets of 3 digits separated by a space in the Specops Authenticator app
- You must enter them as a single set of 6 digits with no space between
- You will be notified if you have collected the required number of stars; however, you can collect additional stars by adding more identity services.
- You can modify your enrollment at a later time from https://login.specopssoft.com. Note that in order to re-enroll with uReset, you will have to authenticate with your Windows identity, and at least one of identity services you have enrolled with previously.