Software Engineer in Test
Does your passion for technology, and development inspire your peers and encourage them to excel at their job? Do you want to be part of an elite engineering team in a fast-growing global software company? If so, you may be the right person for our Software Engineer in Test role in our Stockholm office.
As a Software Engineer in Test you will work with our test automation efforts with our software development team in our Stockholm office, and lead the test activities within a scrum team.
The team, while autonomous, works in close conjunction with a global team of developers, quality assurance testers, DevOps engineers, and product services. You will work from the Specops office, located in Stockholm, in an agile continuous delivery environment. You will deliver to the Specops Cloud offerings, and on-premises products.
As this position is for a Software Engineer in Test, your role will be primarily focused on leading our test automation efforts with our Stockholm development team. You will need to be hands-on, so a developer background is crucial to succeeding in this role.
As part our team, you will be expected to do the following:
- Analyze and suggest the optimal approach to test automation for a set of products
- Be able to plan, develop, and run tests
- Develop and maintain test frameworks and test environments for multiple products at different versions
- Maintain and expand existing Selenium tests
- Work with testing activities as part of the work in sprints, including manual and exploratory testing
Experience in Test Automation
- Be able to create and maintain a test framework, including all needed configuration environments, CI, etc.
- Create automated tests (including writing scenarios) based on BDD
- Automate UI and integration tests, as well as system tests
- Experience using CI to support test automation
- Be able to step up and take responsibility for test processes in a CI / CD pipeline (working with our DevOps team)
- Appreciate the importance of reproducible builds and environments isolation in CI
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field.
- 5+ years in an agile software development environment, within automation
- 3+ years of experience writing code, preferably using C# .NET
- 3+ years of experience using scripting languages, preferably using PowerShell
- Selenium (preferably in C#)
If you are interested in this position, email your application to: careers(AT)specopssoft(DOT)com