Multi-factor identity verification
The Specops enterprise password reset software allows users to verify their identity using a wide range of identity providers, including Duo Security, Okta Verify, PingID, and a biometric option. Multiple authentication options guarantee that users will complete the password-reset task, even if an identity provider is unavailable. For example, if a user does not have their mobile device when a password reset need arises, they can still verify with social identity providers.Read More
The multi-factor identity verification process extends to the helpdesk. Instead of verifying users with security questions, the helpdesk staff can use the solution to verify users with any of the identity providers in their enrollment, including the option to send a one-time code to the mobile number associated with the user’s account.
Password reset for remote users
Our password reset tool enables remote users to manage their passwords, without calling the helpdesk. The solution prevents account lockouts by updating the local cached credentials, even when a Domain Controller cannot be reached. When a user’s password expires, they can reset their password right from the Windows logon screen.Read More
If a remote user was to lock themselves out of their account, the tool will enable them to unlock their account. Upon successful authentication, the user can unlock their account with the option to reset their password. Allowing users to manage this process reduces the helpdesk burden where the remote workforce is concerned.
To help users get started with the self-service tool, Specops offers flexible enrollment options. Administrations can automatically enroll users to the password reset system, without requiring users to do anything. This can be achieved with any identity provider that has identifier information in Active Directory (for example: Mobile Code, Duo Security, Symantec VIP, Okta Verify, PingID, and more).Read More
Administrators can also guide users to the enrollment process via notifications. Enrollment notifications can include emails, a balloon tip pop-up, or even an unclosable fullscreen browser when the user logs in to Windows. The tool also offers various reports to help you keep track of your enrollment progress.
Sound like a good fit?Get in touch
- Accessible from any web browser, the Windows logon screen, the mobile app
- Updates the local cached credentials for remote users
- Helpdesk interface for verifying users, unlocking user accounts and setting temporary passwords
- Enrollment enforcement and auto-enrollment options
- Enrollment notifications via system tray, email, or unclosable fullscreen browser
- Statistics and audit reporting to view usage and track system events
- User interface available in multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Japanese, simplified Chinese, and many more
- 15+ identity providers to enable authentication choice and increase security
- Customizable user interface, change the text, logo, and colors
- Google re-CAPTCHA to prevent username harvesting
Simple to install and configure
Try it for FREE, today!
Please fill in your information to start your free trial. All fields are mandatory.