The information below will help you upgrade to the latest version of Specops Authentication for uReset. Before upgrading, you should read the uReset Release Notes. The Release Notes provide a summary of new features and changes since the last release. The Release Notes can help you evaluate whether an upgrade is necessary.
Upgrading the Gatekeeper
- Open the Gatekeeper Admin Tool.
- Click Check for new version.
- If there is a new version of the Admin Tools available, you will see an option to upgrade. Click Download and Upgrade.
- From the Gatekeeper Admin Tool, you will see an option to upgrade the Gatekeeper. Click Upgrade next to Gatekeeper Installation.
- Select the account context the Gatekeeper service should run as.
- If Custom Domain Account is selected, enter the account name and password of the user account the Gatekeeper service will run as.
- Select the account context which the Gatekeeper, and click Next.
- Click Finish.