Specops Password Sync
Extend Active Directory Password Security
Specops Password Sync simplifies password management. Users have one password across multiple systems, including on-premise and SaaS targets. Built on Active Directory, the tool captures and synchronizes all changes to a user’s password instantly. This is done in accordance with the synchronization rules defined in Group Policy. When combined with a strong password policy in Windows, or Specops Password Policy, the product ensures that the same level of password complexity is applied to all business systems.
Specops Password Sync is a component of the Specops Password Management solution. Specops Password Management takes a holistic approach to password management that increases security, cuts costs, and extends the reach of password-based security. Whether you’re looking for a complete password management solution, or a free tool to identify security gaps, Specops Password Management can help.
- Related Products
Specops Password Sync makes it easier for users to manage regular password changes. The login process is the same regardless of system. This enhances security by ensuring the same password complexity is applied to all systems. The synchronization happens automatically without requiring the end-user to do any additional work.
Extend existing infrastructure
Specops Password Sync extends your Active Directory security policy to other business systems. The solution can be setup in just a few hours by configuring the local Active Directory. The extensible framework allows you to create your own sync providers to suit your organizational needs.
Easy to manage
Define the rules applied on a per user basis. Target appropriate users to ensure that their passwords sync with the right systems.
- Password synchronization software – Active Directory password changes are instantly and automatically synchronized to other systems for users who have been configured to use Specops Password Sync.
- Extensible framework which allows you to write your own sync providers.
- Turns Windows and Active Directory into the central source of all passwords.
- Extends the complexity of your Windows password policy to the synchronized systems
- Removes the need for users to remember multiple passwords.