Take your scripts to the next level! Combine the management power of Windows PowerShell, with the granular delivery infrastructure of Group Policy
Powerful scripting solution
Windows PowerShell and VBScripts are powerful administration tools. With Specops Command, you can combine granular Group Policy targeting with Windows PowerShell and VBScripts, to manage computers and users on your network. Specops Command allows you to execute PowerShell or VBScripts on client systems and receive feedback on the results.
- Related Products
Specops Command provides a script editor to write your PowerShell script or VBScript. Alternatively you can import a saved script from file. Specops Command also contains real time detailed scripting feedback for a script assignment.
You can use scheduling to specify when and how often a script assignment should be executed.
Specops Command includes a web-based reporting component which can be used to view and create detailed reports for script feedback.
- Support for PowerShell and VBScript
- Executes scripts every Group Policy interval (about every 90 minutes, at startup, login)
- Scheduling – Decide when and how often a script shall execute
- Automatic Windows PowerShell deployment and automatic management/deployment of PowerShell modules
- Targeting – Point and click where you want the script to execute
- Undo scripts – Handy when scripts (Group Policy) fall out of scope
- Reporting and Script execution feedback
- Runs Scripts with User or Computer credentials