Senior Full Stack Developer
Specops Software (https://specopssoft.com/) is the leading provider of password management and authentication solutions. Specops protects your business data by blocking weak passwords and securing user authentication.
Does your passion for technology, and development inspire your peers and encourage them to excel at their job? Do you want to be part of an elite engineering team in a fast-growing global software company? If so, you may be the right person for our senior Full Stack developer role in our Stockholm office.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will work with our software development team in our Stockholm office.
The team, while autonomous, work in close conjunction with a global team of developers, quality assurance testers, DevOps engineers, and product services. You will work from the Specops office, located in Stockholm city, or fully remote in an agile continuous delivery environment. You will deliver to the Specops new(!) Cloud offerings, and on-premises products.
As part our team, you will be expected to do the following:
- You will have freedom to collaborate and perform at the highest level and still have time to pursue your personal passions.
- Work with a skilled team of passionate developers to develop creative, unique ways of driving growth through product and funnel optimization.
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of product features: inception, design, development, deployment.
- Reporting to CTO, and work directly with Specops R&D
What we are looking for in you:
- Extreme attention to detail, and the ability to resolve operational issues through quick thinking, problem solving, and appropriate action.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field.
- Experience with UI/UX design and/or keen interest
- Experience with CI/CD best practices is a plus
We offer a wide range of possibilities to shape your own role as you see best fit for your personal development goals and growth. You’ll have the best people to work with in a truly flat organization. Meaningful ways of working and the possibility to influence them.
We also offer competitive salary, additional pension, wellness benefit, recurring training & learning sessions and company excursion trips.
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of submitting your application, we have chosen to proceed with other candidates for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcus Nordqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org