Administration | Authentication Client
The Client can be configured using the administrative template in the Group Policy Management Console.
- Open Group Policy Management and navigate to the GPO you want to edit.
- Right click on the GPO and select Edit…
- In the Group Policy Management Editor dialog box, expand Computer Configuration, Policies, Administrative Templates, and click Specops Authentication Client.
- Double-click the settings you want to configure.
- Make the desired changes, and click OK.
If you configure the settings, it is recommended to create a Central Store for Group Policy Administrative Templates and add the Specops Password Reset Administrative template.
The Central Store for Administrative Templates allows you to store all template files in a single location on SYSVOL where they can be accessed and presented on any server from your domain. To create a Central Store for Group Policy Administrative Templates, copy the Specops uReset Client ADMX/ADML files from %windir%PolicyDefinitions.
The ADMX should be copied to:
The ADML should be copied to:
For more information about the Central Store and best practices, visit: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/929841