Specops Gpupdate Pro
Remote Network Administration
Specops Gpupdate Professional is the full-featured version of Specops Gpupdate. Manage any part of your network from a single location. Specops Gpupdate Professional extends the functionality of Active Directory Users and Computers. Perform various tasks on a single computer, or multiple computers within an organizational unit instantly. Leverage the power of your Active Directory Network, wherever you are.
- Related Products
Simplified remote management
Everything in the feature list is available with a simple right-click. Select computers you want to manage through the Active Directory Users and Computers interface. Even entire organizational units at once. With Specops Gpupdate Pro, you can resolve software related issues or deploy new software from wherever you are, whenever you want.
Easy to use graphical interface
Specops Gpupdate Pro comes with an easy to use graphical user interface. Finding the commands you want is easy since they’re all accessible through a main window. Select the command you want and the tool displays the PowerShell code it runs when you execute.
Use your own powershell scripts
We built Specops Gpupdate on PowerShell and all commands execute using Powershell cmdlets. This allows you to build your own scripts to unleash the full power of Specops Gpupdate Professional.
- Refresh Group Policy settings
- Use Windows Software Update Services (WSUS) on remote systems to look for updates
- Start remote systems with Wake On Lan (WOL)
- Shutdown remote systems
- Restart remote systems
- Ping remote systems
- Send messages to remote systems
- Read the registry of remote systems
- Run executable files residing on your local computer against remote systems
- Run executable files residing on remote systems against remote systems