Specops Software is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to drive relevant traffic.
The SEO Specialist will be a part of the Marketing team in Philadelphia, with a fully flexible option for office or remote. The position is global, and involves daily interactions with other marketing team members. The international team has 8 members, and includes the following roles: product marketing managers, regional marketing managers, marketing operations, and the SVP of Global Marketing.
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for all SEO activities, including content strategy, keywords strategy, increasing rankings on all major search networks, and more. The role includes project management of the website, and coordinating with SMEs for content production. The SEO Specialist sets annual targets, together with the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, to achieve the overall company-wide goals and other marketing targets, such as lead generation. The role includes analytics and reporting, managing agencies and freelancers, and working with other departments to continuously improve content, SEO performance, and conversions on the website.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Plan, implement, and manage company’s overall SEO strategy.
- Identify key SEO targets, and regularly present KPI reports.
- Keyword research, specifically long-tail keywords targeting technical concepts, to use on Specops Software’s website.
- Coordinate with internal and external SMEs to produce compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and product descriptions.
- Act as the project manager for the ongoing maintenance and development projects for the website. This includes managing the external web agency for development projects.
- Reporting website and SEO performance.
- Using data to propose strategies for increasing organic pages views, improving the user experience, and converting visitors to customers.
- The SEO Specialist reports to the SVP Global Marketing.
- The SEO Specialist interacts primarily with the Marketing team, and other SMEs at Specops.
Who are we looking for?
- Three to five years of hands-on SEO experience (on-page, off-page, and technical SEO)
- Experience in similar in-house or agency position
- Attention to detail
- Measurable results from developing and executing SEO/SEM campaigns
- Organized project manager who can keep up momentum in many projects simultaneously
- Hands-on experience from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools such as SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Knowledge of keyword research and tools
- Comfortable analyzing data to identify trends
- Able to complete competitive SEO analysis
- Understanding of technical SEO and WordPress or comparable CMS
- A curiosity for technical solutions and experience optimizing for long-tail search terms
Please apply through our recruitment partner Certus Recruitment.