Sales Representative – Philadelphia
Specops Software is the leading provider of password management and authentication solutions. Specops protects your business data by blocking weak passwords and securing user authentication. With a complete portfolio of solutions natively integrated with Active Directory, Specops ensures sensitive data is stored on-premises and in your control. Specops Software was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with additional offices in the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany.
You will responsible for selling to new clients in the Eastern and Central time zones in North America, ranging from small organizations to fortune 500 companies. You will have a Product Services team to back you up in your sales efforts.
You truly understand how to make solution-based sales and how to convert benefits into value and have a solid track record to prove it. Much of that experience is likely to be in software sales, preferably some kind of infrastructure software and likely involving SaaS and Cloud Services.
Key attributes needed for this role:
- Proven track record of sales results – 8-10 years full sales cycle experience from prospect identification to close
- Ability to prospect within an existing region and/or vertical and manage incoming SRL’s (Sales Ready Leads) and MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads)
- Ability to effectively Identify prospect pain and link that pain to the problems our products resolve
- Ability to navigate within a prospects account to Identify correct stakeholders and decision makers for our products and services
- Superior negotiation skills
Other characteristics you control:
- Curious, creative, honest and organised
- Self-driven and self-motivated – the complete opposite of micro-managed
- Enjoy selling in a competitive landscape
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills; face-to-face, written and on the phone
- Take ownership of your responsibilities
- Embrace change – you probably thrive on it
- CRM is what you use to stay organized and sharing your progress with others.
- Documentation skills should be excellent.
How to Apply?
Specops Software is using CSS ProSearch to fill this position. Please contact Collen Bruno at 267-691-0773 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org