Marketing Director (North America)
Specops Software is looking for an experienced digital Marketing Director to lead generation activities in North America. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative problem solver who can distill large amounts of information into actionable strategies.
The Marketing Director will be a part of the Sales and Marketing team in Philadelphia, with a fully flexible option for office or remote. The position is regional, and involves daily interactions with other marketing team members. The international marketing team has 9 members, and includes the following roles: product marketing managers, regional marketing managers, SEO specialist, marketing operations, and the SVP of Global Marketing.
The Marketing Director will take responsibility for the region and deliver on marketing targets outlined in the business plan. The Marketing Director will set the targets, together with the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, in order to achieve the overall company-wide goals and support regional sales targets. The role includes responsibility for regional budgeting and leading colleagues to successful project delivery.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Deliver on SQL targets
- Identify lead generation opportunities
- Create plan for reaching targets
- Manage lead generation third-party projects
- Manage third-party or agency projects for content promotion, product reviews, advertising
- Identify and manage segmented lead generation campaigns
- Content creation and content localization
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure lead quality
- Collaboration with Marketing team members to improve organic ranking
- Use SEO tactics to increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with Sales to support regional channel strategies
- Define and follow cost per lead strategy
- Calculate ROI for each campaign
- Adhere to campaign spending budget to maximize ROI
- Reporting of lead generation results
- Reporting of campaign results and ROI
- Setting regional marketing targets
- Strategy to achieve lead gen targets
- Campaign budget
- Use team resources to fulfill targets
- Vendor management
- The Marketing Director North America reports to the SVP Global Marketing.
- The Marketing Director interacts primarily with:
- All members of the Marketing team
- VP Sales North America
- Sales/Product Specialists
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional who has held a similar position within digital marketing for a B2B company. Experience from working with tech or software is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, communications or related field
- 7+ years progressively responsible B2B marketing and brand management
- Experience in an international organization
- Proven digital marketing campaign experience
- Engaging storyteller across all digital channels
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience with marketing automation and other MarTech platforms
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Experience in project and stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Please apply through our recruitment partner Certus Recruitment.