What happens when you combine Developer Operations with Special Operations? You get a DevOps at Specops! Do you want to be a part of an elite engineering team in a fast-growing global software company?
As a DevOps engineer at Specops, you will work as part of a small, autonomous team deploying, securing, and troubleshooting in a continuous delivery environment, with a continuous improvement mindset. You will play an integral part of the Specops R&D department, managing the 24×7 offering of various authentication solutions in the cloud. You will work with a global team of developers, quality assurance testers, product services, support, and, of course, DevOps engineers.
- Deploy, support, and manage new releases
- Automate and improve the Specops continuous delivery process
- Research and implement new tools and technologies
- Improve automated test suites
- Ensure uptime and customer satisfaction
- Implement security configurations
- Coordinate penetration tests
- Monitor and improve performance
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Equivalent practical experience is also accepted.
- 3+ years working as a software developer in a CI/CD and DevOps environment
- Experience with high load, high security business critical systems
- Real-life Azure and/or AWS experience
- Designing and automating workflows and processes
- 3+ years of experience writing code, preferably using C# .NET
- Strong scripting skills, preferably using PowerShell
- Continuous delivery
- Server/application monitoring/logging
- Databases in general, and Microsoft SQL Server specifically
- Verbal and written technical communication skills in English
About Specops Software
Specops Software is an award-winning software company that develops solutions for desktop and password management which extend the functionality of Windows infrastructure. With offices in the US, Canada, the UK and headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, Specops Software helps companies, organizations and educational institutions in more than 50 countries. Specops Software has grown steadily since it was founded in 2001 and reports strong turnover and solid profit.
We only accept applications through our recruiting partner, Talangjägarna.