Business System Manager
Specops is looking to strengthen its organization in its continued quest to improve financial routines. The right candidate will have the opportunity to create an environment that will be an integral part in the present and future success of Specops.
- Make sure that the output of the business systems is in line with and support the Group’s short- and long term strategy
- Develop and manage the Group’s business and finance systems of today and tomorrow
- Lead selection and implementation of new business and finance systems as well as integrate information from the Group’s systems in order to create fast and accurate foundations for decision making
- Gather and help prioritize the organizations different needs and requirements
- Continuously review development on the market for business systems
- There are many ways to develop within Specops, and the opportunity to try out additional roles in the growing international company over time. As a Business System Manager, you will have an important responsibility in the success of the company.
Degree in computer science with great interest in business oriented analysis, or finance degree with great interest in system integrations and databases. You could also have equivalent skills acquired in another way.
Required experience and skills
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Strong cooperation skill as the role requires a lot of collaboration within the Group
- Strong analytical skills in order to see how the business systems and their integrations can support the company’s strategic goals, and at the same time a having an enduring personality willing to go into details in order to secure data quality
- Experience from Data analytics systems such as Qlikview/Qliksense or Power BI
- Interest in and experience from leading successful system implementation and integration projects
- Technical background with regards to system integrations, databases etc
- Experience from companies with SaaS business model
- Experience from Salesforce
- Experience from finance, controlling and/or accounting
You are a self-driven person with great interest in creating and implementing improvements in a growing company. You have an analytical mindset and are equally interested in interacting with people.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.